WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those who are genuinely interested in chronographs long to know every detail about the technical marvels they sport on their wrist.

Project 99 – The Race to Develop the World’s First Automatic Chronograph is a series of articles dedicated to the history of its development. A must read I dare say for those having their chronographs at hearts.

Enjoy reading the articles and brace for an interesting journey down horology’s memory lane.

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Thanks James, that's a good link and recommended to add to any library of reference material - particularly for Heuer fans.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Hey James, how are you doing? Thanks for the link. I'm going to give it a read once I get back home from work :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
- particularly for Heuer fans.
As usual, Dennis, you go right to the heart of the matter. Jeff did a great write up, and some solid primary research, but the Zenith part of the story remains to be told. Unfortunately, Zenith was nowhere near as prolific in the promotional material and public relations, so assembling the primary documents is a great challenge. Nevertheless, I am certain that they will eventually emerge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts