WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm looking for a watch with an easy to use button for a timestamp. Then I want the timestamp recorded or uploaded with an android phone. The timestamp would document a point in time and each time the button is pressed another timestamp is created.

This device would be like a sports tally counter. I've seen similar devices that people use to mark a point in time in a lecture where they want to return to later.

I know that back in 2015 there was a Swiss company called What Watch. Their watch satisfied the requirement nicely but the product is no longer available.

I see a lot of new smart watches so I need to submit this inquiry to the experts. Please tell me if you're familiar with a watch that has a timestamp button.

Jim

·
Super Moderator
15,438 Posts
I see a lot of new smart watches so I need to submit this inquiry to the experts. Please tell me if you're familiar with a watch that has a timestamp button. Jim

Good luck. I think you'll have better luck over at tom'sguide .com!

·
Registered
6 Posts
got me a galaxy active watch; synced it with my samsung galaxy phone, then downloaded 'camera one for samsung watch' on both. all that's left to do is set stuff up, open up the app from the watch, and press the upper right button anytime after it loads up, and while it's open; timestamped photo right there! pretty useful function if i do say so myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts