WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Opinions on Invicta Skeletonized Watches?

• I like!

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • I don't like!

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Depends on the model!

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • A conversation piece but hard to tell time!

Votes: 6 22.2%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Opinions on Invicta skeletonized watches? You can vote for more than one choice.

Also, tell us why you voted the way you did (our version of an exit poll:D)

·
Registered
161 Posts
I voted depends on the model, I like some but find that most are very hard to read

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I have to agree with lightman. It depends on the model and some are hard to read. Personally, I like the 9838/9839 models. The hands are a little thin, but the numbers are clear.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I am of the same opinion, I like some but as mentioned on many that I have seen it would be very difficult to read the time.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Hey Falcon, the 4469 is unexplicablily sitting at my local Fed-Ex. According to them, ShopNbc will not allow for pickups so it I guess its there to stay for another 3 days.

·
Banned
5,421 Posts
Although most,if not all are hard to read you can't beat the visual beauty of a truly hand decorated Swiss movement.
However I see nothing particularly attractive about a machine decorated Miyota.
JMHO

·
Registered
37 Posts
If you like Invicta Skeletons, tomorrow night's OTV is open right now. If the price drops at show time, SNBC will refund the spread with a phone call.

Don't know if you can find it on their web-page and I don't think I can post the "J"# according to Forum regs.

PM me if interested.

NAYTH

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
The OTV skeleton is not attractive to me. I have the earlier model on leather..and one skeleton in a collection is enough.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Hey Falcon, the 4469 is unexplicablily sitting at my local Fed-Ex. According to them, ShopNbc will not allow for pickups so it I guess its there to stay for another 3 days.
Man that sucks, especially since waiting for a watch is tough at the best of times.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts