Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 10" or larger

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sizing a watch bracelet or changing a strap is about as far as I go in the tech department. And I know my wrists are two different sizes. What size wrist do you have?

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
8.5":eek:hmy:
I had some trouble wrapping the ruler around my wrist, but then I thought to take my watch off and measure that.:wink:

·
Registered
759 Posts
Mine is actually more like 7.25 so not big but I can fit a 43-45mm watch nicely, any more may not look right. I've seen some 9+inch wrists that can support cd sized watches!

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Woah! With the number of 7.5 inch wrists here, we could start a watch swap. . .:blink:

·
Registered
236 Posts
It matters big time to me. Watches fit comfortably on me when sized to 9 1/2 to 10 inches, so most of the 40+mm watches with metal bands from Invicta fit fine on me right out of the box. BUT the leather watch bands are way too short - and the only place I found to buy leather watch bands that will fit my wrist properly cant get their straps through US customs because US customs keeps refusing the shipments saying the materials are exotic animals OR import is restricted. If one thing Invicta could do is make leather watch bands that fit us larger wrist people. Not everyone has a small wrist!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I work with a guy that used to play professional football, he weighs in at 330 lbs and stands 6” 6” and I bought a watch for him. It was the Ocean Ghost 7010 and it fit him right out of the box that is one big wrist! His hands are way bigger than mine and my watch won’t even go up to his knuckles. His nickname at work is Moose, but no one calls him that to his face...lol He is actually a pussycat.

·
Registered
262 Posts
8.5":eek:hmy:
I had some trouble wrapping the ruler around my wrist, but then I thought to take my watch off and measure that.:wink:
@ two21b - LOL!

After I stopped laughing at two21b's response, I did the same thing to figure out my wrist size! 7.0" :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts