Votes: 1 14.3%

Votes: 3 42.9%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

At the end of the year i receive a bonus(yes even when its crisis:001_smile:). I want to get a Sinn. I like two models.

I like:

856 UTC Sinn Instrument 856 UTC 856.010 Rubber Strap Watch
857 UTC Sinn Instrument 857 UTC 857.010 Rubber Strap Watch
756 Sinn Duo Chronograph 756 S 756.020 Rubber Strap Watch
757 Sinn Duo Chronograph 757 S 757.020 Leather Strap Watch

Now are the 856 and 756 for me the nicest to see, but it has a 40mm diameter instead of the other ones have a 43mm. I think they are though watches so the must look like one and not to small.
The 756 seems to be a big watch(hight).

Do you have experience, fotos, suggestions, opinions about these watches?

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I had an 857 UTC and found the dial to be "too busy". The same goes for the other three you listed, for me.

Have you considered the EZM 3 or the classic U1 or U1 SDR? Those are some of my favorite Sinn models.

I have owned 6 Sinn watches and now have an U1 T, U1 SDR and UX GSG 9. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had an 857 UTC and found the dial to be "too busy". The same goes for the other three you listed, for me.

Have you considered the EZM 3 or the classic U1 or U1 SDR? Those are some of my favorite Sinn models.

I have owned 6 Sinn watches and now have an U1 T, U1 SDR and UX GSG 9. Cheers, Bill P.

I what is your opinion about Sinn? Do you own other watches than Sinn?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
jeronimo, I think Sinn watches are great! They are excellent quality and tough as nails. I have narrowed mine down to three, a U1 T, U1 SDR and UX GSG 9. I regard these three as keepers in my collection.

My favorite watches are Omegas. I am fortunate to have several which I enjoy greatly. I also have one Rolex, a Doxa, 2 Steinhart watches, a Fortis and a Marathon among other less expensive brands. As you can tell, I like several different brands and styles of watches.

I really think you will enjoy owning/wearing a Sinn watch. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jeronimo, I think Sinn watches are great! They are excellent quality and tough as nails. I have narrowed mine down to three, a U1 T, U1 SDR and UX GSG 9. I regard these three as keepers in my collection.

My favorite watches are Omegas. I am fortunate to have several which I enjoy greatly. I also have one Rolex, a Doxa, 2 Steinhart watches, a Fortis and a Marathon among other less expensive brands. As you can tell, I like several different brands and styles of watches.

I really think you will enjoy owning/wearing a Sinn watch. Cheers, Bill P.

Thank you for your info. You have several great watches i see. Nice collection. Thank you and you will see in Januari what choice i made.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.