WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I just received as a gift a used Single Watch Winder by Wolf (Tourneau is stamped on the cover)

no instructions so I am at a bit of a loss as this is my first winder

also where do I find the model number to even ask info?
I found a 4 digit number stamped into the cover.... 0408...is this the model?

thanks
jjrolex

·
Premium Member
24,984 Posts
Hello
I just received as a gift a used Single Watch Winder by Wolf (Tourneau is stamped on the cover)

no instructions so I am at a bit of a loss as this is my first winder

also where do I find the model number to even ask info?
I found a 4 digit number stamped into the cover.... 0408...is this the model?

thanks
jjrolex
Welcome to the forum. You might be better off heading to the Wolf website and trying to determine what model you have. Alternatively, you might check Tourneau's website to see if it is a model they still carry. I'm afraid I have little experience with Wolf - can you tell if it is a model that requires batteries or can it be plugged into an electrical outlet?

·
Super Moderator
4,756 Posts
Can you post a picture of your winder? I have several single winders made by Wolf Designs and sold as Invicta product. Numbers stamped in the bottom include PM#101 and 0508. You can also go to the Wolfe Designs web site. The Invicta winders I have work well with most ETA movements except the 7750 and its variants as well as movements from Seiko and Orient. I believe they operate at about 650 turns-per-day and alternate between clockwise and counter clockwise rotations. My winders are not adjustable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome

I am not too proficient at posting pics...? never done it but I will try to take one with my iphone and see if I can upload it
I looked on the website of Wolf and Tourneau and see nothing like it I am guessing this is not that new
it runs on both 2 D cell batteries and AC but the AC charger is lost I checked with Wolf but they are on vacation until Jan 2
either way i will be calling them next week to see about this winder

thanks
jj

1 - 4 of 4 Posts