WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like you have to have permissions to add a Signature, Avatar, animated GIF's or IMG tags.

Will these functions & permissions be automatically granted to all members once we go live? Otherwise, I see a huge admin task for you John adding all the permissions to do it as people are gonna want them...

is this just a limitation because it's still in test mode?

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
It looks like you have to have permissions to add a Signature, Avatar, animated GIF's or IMG tags.

Will these functions & permissions be automatically granted to all members once we go live? Otherwise, I see a huge admin task for you John adding all the permissions to do it as people are gonna want them...

is this just a limitation because it's still in test mode?
A good question for Greg....we may have to add this to the "bug list" - we'll want folks to have this permission right away. I tend to believe it's a toggle setting burried somewhere in the Admin Control pannel. :eek:

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool!

So the signatures only show for the posts made after it's added. It doesn't go back & reset the old posts.. Interesting... Though the avatar seems to retro all posts.

Hey Greg,

My avatar is an animated gif, but it's showing as static. Is that because animated gif's aren't permitted in the avatar or did I do something wrong?

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Cool!

So the signatures only show for the posts made after it's added. It doesn't go back & reset the old posts.. Interesting... Though the avatar seems to retro all posts.

Hey Greg,

My avatar is an animated gif, but it's showing as static. Is that because animated gif's aren't permitted in the avatar or did I do something wrong?

Me too! And the answer is..........

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Looks like I made it here too.

This is easier to read. Vbulletin is used by many other boards on the net.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts