WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you got a Ball? Maybe two? Want to share? Tell us what kind you have, and show us pics!

Thinking of getting one, or perhaps more? What model tickles your fancy?

Let us know, and start posting! :001_smile:

·
Banned
4,528 Posts
My Ball Watches

I love my Ball watches and last year added both the Moonphase and the NighTrain to my collection. Both get frequent wrist wear...the "Moonie" is often worn to work and the "NT" gets put on every evening and most Sundays. I also acquired an Anonimo Chronoscopio last year and these three watches are getting the bulk of my wrist time.

Back to Ball...they both keep excellent time on the wrist...the Moonie is never off by more than one second a day and the NT never off by more than two. The NT needed to be regulated, it was running fast at first but has proven himself to be an excellent timekeeper day in, day out.

I can't get over how low the price of the Moonie is, and still is, and I got my NT when MSRP was 1499 and was able to get great deals on both of them.

I have a Don Ginsler Black Calf on the Moonie with Ball Double Deployant. I have a Don Ginsler Black Buffalo on the NT and currently awaitng my Axel Jost deployant (discussed in an earlier thread today.)

The Mrs. is also "...on the ball..." with a Trainmaster Ladies 60 Seconds.

Here are some pics:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts