WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
In spite of the fact that I went way overboard with my daughters Christmas presents I have got to get me one of those Reserve Speedways. What a watch!!

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Congrats, guys. No holiday watches for me. But I did get a ton of watch tools. Which is ironic since I sold most of my Invictas!

·
Registered
646 Posts
I got shut out on watches this year. I did get a starter tool kit, though. It's not bad, I guess, I just wish it had a spring bar tool in place of two or three of the six screwdrivers that were in it. I have a bracelet I want to swap and I'm sure that would have been more useful.

Nice pieces, btw.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, mine aren't nearly as exclusive as some of the watches posted above, but I'm quite happy with them and they're getting a fair amount of wear recently. I don't have a winder (yet) for my autos so I decided to look at quartz movements for a while.

4514 Pro Diver Retrograde Chronograph, Gunmetal Finish, Black MOP Dial:

4762 Limited Edition Slim Leather Strap Watch, White MOP Dial:

·
Registered
161 Posts
My Christmas Cheese

I have never been a real big fan of gold, but the rose gold on this one is just awsome and has really won me over.

P.S. Triton, my wife said your wife was a pleasure to deal with:thumbup1:

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Here is mine. For anyone else who received this watch, how does the date window cut out in the dial impress you? Also, running about 1.5 sec. fast over 2 hours. That will very likely settle down to about half that in a few weeks.

·
Banned
450 Posts
Great pics! :thumbup1: Is this the 4469? I like the looks of this model but am concerned with the size. Since we dont have Invictas over here, i'm not sure if the 45mm (read big) size will look fine on my 7.75" wrist? The accuracy is another concern. Whats the typical accuracy of the SW200 movement right out of the box? Is the cyclop correctly aligned over the date window?

Here is mine. For anyone else who received this watch, how does the date window cut out in the dial impress you? Also, running about 1.5 sec. fast over 2 hours. That will very likely settle down to about half that in a few weeks.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I have multiple watches with the SW200 movement. Most out of the box have been fast, but, settled to about half of what it was running over in a month or so. My impression of the date window is the cut could have been more clean on it. I believe the size is 43mm.

·
Banned
450 Posts
I recalled seeing specs as 45mm case but if its 43mm, i'll be less concerned of the size.

I have multiple watches with the SW200 movement. Most out of the box have been fast, but, settled to about half of what it was running over in a month or so. My impression of the date window is the cut could have been more clean on it. I believe the size is 43mm.

·
Banned
2,453 Posts
I got this Reserve Speedway from my lovely wife for Christmas:001_tt1:.It seems to have been a popular watch this year for the WTF members:thumbup1:.I am blown away by this beauty.:w00t::w00t::w00t:Here are some amateur shots.

/

[

1 - 20 of 33 Posts