WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
13,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, the new forum has been up & running now for almost 24 hours & no one has started a "show 'em if you got 'em" thread yet? Come on folks! :huh: :laugh: :cool1: :cool1:

So here it is, show me (and all of us) your Android watches. And since there are many of us who don't know Android well, please add the model name in your post. That'll help us educate us uneducated in the ways of Android (and avoid a lot of "what model is that" replies). :thumbup1:

Post those pictures, lets see some Android Eye Candy!

· Premium Member
2,706 Posts
Here is my Limited Edition Android Virtuoso White Ceramic 45mm Automatic featuring a gold gilded ETA 2824 and sapphire crystals front & back!

· Registered
1,367 Posts
My one and only Android..model #AD393BK Silverjet skeleton. It's my 6 yr old sons favorite and I like it because it's so very different and funky from the rest of my collection. :biggrin: Here are the stats for it:

-Miyota 8N24 21-Jewel Automatic Movement
-44mm (1.73") brushed solid silvertone octagonal stainless steel (outer) case
-Screwed see-through exhibition caseback with black IP (ionic plated) center cylinder
-Solid black IP stainless steel bezel and a stainless steel crown with the Android logo located at the 3:00 hour position.
-Rating water resistant to 100 meters (330 Feet - 10 ATM).

-Shawn

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.