WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been eyeing on another diver watch lately, and how am I got so excited that actually there are soooooo many diver style watches out there ... Can you guys show me your updated, favorite diver watches ?

Thank you

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I've got a few divers, actaully all of my watches are dive orientated. I don't have any dress watches, although I do have two invicta russian divers on leather straps, so I do consider those to be my dress watches.

Here's my new to me favorite

·
Super Moderator
15,651 Posts
I'm not into water activities of any kind so I really don't NEED one, but I have this just so I can say 'yes, I own a diver's watch'.

Reactions: Pete J

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
If the plan is to actually use a watch around water, it's going to be a Seiko of some kind for me. Monster, 009, etc. Not that I don't like many dive watches, I just won't buy one without subjecting it to use in salt water.

However, there have been more than a few occasions where I've been eye to eye with a nice vintage 14060 and had to force myself to walk away before it seduced me completely. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Since most all of my watches are rated at 200m+ including G-Shock and I have half a dozen actual diver styles i won't even start...:T

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Really? Pick my favorite? Shall I list my favorite family member too while I'm at it? :glare: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Ugh, decisions decisions...... ALL my divers are used as tool watches and ALL but one of my divers have been.. well actually diving!

But if I HAD to pick one, this would probably eek out a win, the Breitling Superocean. I just love this dial! :001_tt1:

But a few very close 2nd places in the collection are...

Ball Worldtimer Diver

Deep Blue DayNight Ops

Submariner LV..

And the only diver in the collection that's never been diving... The Breitling Headwind..

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
For dive watches, give me a tool watch like a Sinn or Doxa. For the next step up in dive watches give me an Omega. Cheers, Bill P.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts