WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If it had not been the Philip Admirale I would not have prevailed upon my daughter to pick this watch up for me @ SHOP***. The watch was ordered on 11/29/07 with a three week delay and as was repeated MANY times....Guaranteed to arrive before Christmas.............

NEVER AGAIN. I will order this through Amazon or elsewhere. This network should be investigated for fraud.:cursing::cursing:

We have just learned from our supplier that the shipment of your item J1*******
(STSTL WTCH PHILIP ADMIRALE 48MM SPECIAL EDITION AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH BLACK SIZE: GENTS)
is unexpectedly delayed. Please accept our sincere apology that we will not be able to
ship your order to you on the date that we had originally promised.

Although we do not have an exact ship date at this time, we do expect to be able to ship
your order by no later than 26-DEC-07. We know that you are looking forward to receiving
this item and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this delay
may cause.

If you do not wish to wait for your order to be shipped, please contact Customer Service
at 1-800-676-5523 to cancel your order. Customer Service is open Monday - Friday from 8
am ET to 10:00 pm ET; and Saturday from 10:00 am ET to 6:30 pm ET. We will be happy to
assist you with your order questions or to help you find an alternative item to order.

Again, we apologize for this situation and hope you will continue to shop with ShopNBC in
the future.

Sincerely,

Mitch Cook
Vice President, Customer Service
ShopNBC Customer Service

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just received the same message, and I am so pissed that words cannot describe it!!!

But I want the admirale 48mm and I used coupons to bring it to $550, so I guess I will wait...

what it is like to deal with those people

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
I am truly sorry to hear this, and nothing is more frustrating than a company not delivering as promised. No doubt there will be speculation if they took the order for Q4 revenue to ship in Q1.

Whereas there is more than one person affected, how about sending their customer service a letter?

Highlight the following:

- Not delivered as promised, even though you paid on time as promised

- Christmas present not delivered on time, person receiving gift disappointed

- How can you, the consumer, be sure that when something is ordered again in the future, that it will be delivered as promised?

- Why should you stay with a consumer when other companies deliver as promised?

Just some thoughts...

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
Sweep2nd:

I saw you have less than five posts, so:

To begin with, let me welcome you to WTF!!!!

No doubt you will find this board quite interesting, as we have multiple forums, each with its own bunch of characters.

Have you seen our FAQ yet? http://watchtalkforums.info/forums/f...splay.php?f=12

Take about 30 seconds to read, and explains the forum.

If you are intersted in posting pictures, and we love to post here, check out Mr. Houston's Quick and Easy way to post. Guaranteed Success!!

POSTING PICS

Posting pictures is very easy. Here's what you do -

1. Register with a picture host like photobucket.com
This is a free service for up to 1,000 images.

2. Once registered, use the choose or browse function on your photobucket homepage to locate the image you wish to post, from your hard drive

PLEASE REMEMBER to set the maximum size of the image
800 x 600 is best
Anything else would make viewing and accessing the page for users difficult.

3. Click SELECT and then UPLOAD

4. Once uploaded, simply copy the fourth option under each image on your photobucket homepage and paste it into the body of your text here. This fourth link is the Image Tag.

If you have any questions at all, you have a few options too:

Just post a thread and ask! We answer a wide range here and everyone is willing to help anyone out. For stuff not covered by watches, you can post in the Community Forum.

You can also send an Administrator/Moderator a PM (Private Message) to do that, just click on the person's name, and then select private message.

So, put your seat back in an upright position, tray back in place, and strap yourself in and enjoy WTF!!!

:)

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
To play Devil's Advocate:

I ordered my Pro Diver through them, and received it a day earlier than I expected to.

Would I order through them again? Yeah, I probably would.

Something to keep in mind is that a retailer can't have an unlimited supply of any one product. If they have 500 of them, say, but get 600 orders for the product the morning that product hits the web, 100 people aren't going to get what they want.

It sucks, certainly, but there's a finite number of pieces a retailer will have access to. At some point, someone's getting disappointed...

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Frustrating, koi. But they're blaming Philip. Try contacting them. Sometimes suppliers just hang you up.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Koi and sweep2nd real sorry about the Admirale but do not cancell as a owner of the original 44mm [Black Crocodile and Blue SS]they are great watches and worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Frustrating, koi. But they're blaming Philip. Try contacting them. Sometimes suppliers just hang you up.

They are still showing these for sale at the site.:cursing:

@ caseyjones13......I own the 44mm on SS but have always thought it was a bit too small because of the dial size. The 48mm seemed to fit the dial size bill for me. I just hate this vendor sometimes. My daughter and late wife never had this issue.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts