Took it out for a lil cruise this afternoon
....here's the same location only colder
...trees are blooming
...some fun twisty roads just a few minutes from my house

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pretty much every day. Sure I'll commute to and from work with a motorcycle, but that's just for gas savings, I know guys that motorcycle for that reason only. . . I personally enjoy riding, just getting out and seeing what I can see, no particular place to go or certain time to be there, just ride for the fun of it. I've riden 102,000.0 miles in my life so far, most of that it for pure enjoyment. . . I live close to all the roads posted in this thread, I can hop on one of my bikes and only be gone 45 minutes, but return home a brand new man.... I long rides, rides over 100 miles usually at least once per week. The green bike is usually 100 mile trip everytime, won't bother with green bike unless I've got enough time to log some miles, it's just too much fun to zip a short while, disappointing to have to return early...the Harley on the other hand is brutle over a 100 mile trip .... I ride ALOT

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, I use mothers aluminum polish and power buff ball, that particular polish shown above was semi chrome and elbow grease only, they weren't bad enough to break out the power polisher

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.