WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the nearest place to me for service . I have used Bob Piker in the past but have no phone for him . I live in Southern California .

·
Registered
352 Posts
I’m also in SoCal and I’ve used Chris Radek and Rob B with great success. Chris has done 1 Accutron and Red Dialed Bulova Snorkel, Robs done all my other Accutrons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
:blushing:My bad...I should have mentioned Rob B in my response to John Rose's question. His web site is The Accutron Watch Page and is a great source for information and history of all things Accutron. Although located in Thailand he is the other Gold Standard for Accutron service and repairs and worthy of consideration,

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
This should also be noted, so there is no case of mistaken identity.

All references to "Rob B" above are to Rob Berkaviscus, not Rob Piker. Two different individuals, and the distinction must be made.

Reactions: tayloreuph

·
Super Moderator
15,386 Posts
This should also be noted, so there is no case of mistaken identity. All references to "Rob B" above are to Rob Berkaviscus....
I don't mean to quibble, but speaking of mistaken identities, isn't the gentleman's name Rob B E R K A V I C I U S ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts