WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after the original plan for the bracelet for this watch bombed out, I found a used Yobokies Hammer bracelet. I got it in record time and mounted on the watch... I am actually really surprised but very pleased with the result. I think this watch is now as good as any divers south of the $500 mark. Really solid, great lume, hefty and comfortable.

Here are some pics:

And here are some wrist shots to show how the watch and bracelet sit on my 8 1/4" wrist. The link design makes it a little flexible thus making it very comfortable since it adapt itself to the contour of the wrist. Sorry is some are a little blurry.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Very nice. :thumbup1: I really like the hour indices and the lume. That lume-tipped second hand is nice. I also like that "No Radioactivity" symbol. It really takes on an onimous look in dim light. Gives it a sort of military look. :cool1:

·
Registered
638 Posts
I was never a fan of that Starfish bezel, but something about that stainless band changes it. Very tough looking watch.:thumbup:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seiko project completed

Thank you very much for the kind words. Yes, originally the bezel was not really my favorite. But I thought that with a few changes that could be made to look different. The bracelet is surely an improvement in the looks too at least for me. It is also very comfortable and solid without being overly heavy. :thumbup1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts