WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I mentioned before this is a really sweet watch, solid, reliable and well made. In my eyes this can compete with several other models from any brand. My attempt was to change it a bit but still make it look good. I have an original one that I keep as reference and I like very much, so all I wanted to do was to change it a bit to make it different but still good looking. My first two attempt were pretty good, but in the end I was not satisfied with the result, I mean after a while I was feeling that something else could be done.

So here we are, a new project. I just replaced the hands with original Seiko hands from the Stargate model. The seconds hand is from another diver, I believe the SKX007. Overall I like it and it seems to give a little of a military flavor to the watch.

I would like to share these photos with other forum WIS members and I hope you enjoy. As usual sorry for any dust spec and lint.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Carlotwf

As I mentioned before this is a really sweet watch, solid, reliable and well made. In my eyes this can compete with several other models from any brand. My attempt was to change it a bit but still make it look good. I have an original one that I keep as reference and I like very much, so all I wanted to do was to change it a bit to make it different but still good looking. My first two attempt were pretty good, but in the end I was not satisfied with the result, I mean after a while I was feeling that something else could be done.

So here we are, a new project. I just replaced the hands with original Seiko hands from the Stargate model. The seconds hand is from another diver, I believe the SKX007. Overall I like it and it seems to give a little of a military flavor to the watch.

I would like to share these photos with other forum WIS members and I hope you enjoy. As usual sorry for any dust spec and lint.

Nice Pictures, I really like the Watch, too bad it doesn't come from the Factory like that:001_rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts