WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been bitten by the Japan Only watch bug. Here is one affordable GS lookalike that caught my eye. It's a high accuracy quartz with a 10 year battery life.

Cal. 8f32
+/-20s per annum

Pic from Watch Tanaka

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Most of the guy's here know that I'm not a big fan of quartz, but that is one gorgeous watch! :thumbup1: :001_tt1: :thumbup:​

Great quality, great value, nicer looking and more accurate than any Rolex in JBH's collection! :lol:​

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Very classy looking. :thumbup1: While I have many other than Japanese watches my favorites are in fact Seiko and Citizen. For the money you just can not go wrong. And if you ever by some slim chance have to deal with Seiko CS, you are going to be very happy with them. The same goes for Citizen.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
It's a fine looking timepiece, but please tell me what GS means.

·
Banned
2,275 Posts
Nice watch... And that quartz movement is an amazing piece of technology. You're lucky to have found one since I believe this model isn't in production anymore... Well done:thumbup1:

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Anyone know if they make a day/date version of this watch or one similar????thanks
@LtGary: I havent heard of a day/date version. They have a new model replacing the SQBK079 in Japan but it's date only. The Cal 8F32 is date only perpetual calendar. You could go up the range cos GS have a +/-10s per year accuracy day/date. :)

@Mr Wautersjr: Yes I like this model better then the 2007. This one have a GS lookalike dial. The 2007 model looks more like the Spirit SCVS001.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts