WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got this Titanium Seiko Perpetual Calendar watch, Took the Movement out the case, and attempted to get her re-programed, after inserting a fresh battery and shorting out the AC contact to the + Side of the new battery, the watch starts ticking as normal, I than pull the crown fully out than back in and get the dotted 4 pattern clicks from the second hand, pull the crown fully out and try to zero it out to number '1' and doing so producing no movement what so ever from the calendar which is presently and continues to display '28', I hear no sound from the motor within the movement, any ideas as to what I can do to get her going Appreciated ?

Movement: 8f32-0049

· Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finally got her going, apparently I didn't have the battery aligned correctly, once it was correctly in place I was able to get her Perpetually Set, definitely will require a replacement Crystal, this one looks as if someone was trying to pry it out from the edges with some harp instrument - who knows, it looks awful...

Original ebay Purchase​

QUICK VIDEO​

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I’m attempting to resurrect the same watch. I just ordered this glass on eBay. I think this is it. Did you ever change it out? Genuine Seiko 280WX07HN03 Original Watch Crystal Part Brand New Replacement (S7)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts