WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be on the lookout for models featuring the Seiko NH35A movement. I've seen it alot in the new pro divers including the 8926. This is really cool and is definately a step up from the NH25A. Hacking and hand winding at an affordable price. Pay attention to the description of your watch before you purchase if you want this movement.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was googling and found your forum. I just got one of these two days ago. My Orient has a great movement but this feels a lot better on the wrist.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum!! Thanks for the pictures of your new 8926 featuring the NH35A movement. Looks great.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm curious as well. Where did you get the 8926 with the NH35A.

Because Invicta hasn't changed the model numbers, it's somewhat hard to tell which version is which and a lot of them appear to be using the same stock photos which still show the old Miyota.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This version will be available everywhere that sells the 8926. I can only assume they will be made available as they sell through their older stock. If you want the NH35A movement I would check with the seller prior to completing your purchase. Some venders may not be able to tell you out of ignorance so buyer be aware.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Does this mean that the Invicta Pro Diver 8926OBV2 with the NH235A mechanical movement will eventually over take all productions of the Invicta Pro Diver 8926OBV2? I know any company wants to make mass produced things as cheap as possible to make, and hand winding and hacking makes people feel like they have an expensive mechanical watch. But, I like the basic no hand winding and hacking with the NH25A because it has less things for it to go wrong.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Real bang for the buck!

Just thought I would add this. I have worn the PD 1002 everyday since I bought it (approx 12 days ago) and the movement has picked up maybe a few seconds in that amount of time, if that. This seems to have really turned out to be a lot of watch for the money spent. Just an offhand observation but the NH35a is probably the best thing to happen to the more base line Pro Divers in a long time. Invicta will sell a TON of these watches. Wouldn't you agree?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I remember looking at the movement when I got it and thought "nh35a? Weird.". I didn't see "Miyota" on there anywhere. But I did not make the purchase for the movement initially. I had been looking at the 8926 and the price was right. It has got most wrist time since I've had it. Very happy with the movement. A very present surprise. Invicta did not seem to make a big deal about it? I've been trying to catch them pushing this model on Shopnbc to see what they say about the movement, but haven't seen it yet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nh35a

I just bought the grand Diver model # 3045 - 3YB in blue this past weekend when they had the all day clearance.

Arrival date is supposed to be on 01/28/12 and I am looking forward to seeing this movement in action.
It sounds promising.:cool1:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ive had it just over 1 month now

Well, I have had this PD 1002 / NH35a for just over a month and it has been rock steady and no more than 3 sec off the Naval clock. I think that says a lot for this new addition. With some of the luck Ive had lately this piece has turned out to be +++ in my book. I havent really heard any negatives so far, have you Scott?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts