WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'm really looking to add something solid gold tone to my collection, I have nothing, I'm looking for something that's similar to a rolex date just or turn o graph style, I swear I have seen some seikos like it, but I can't recall the model, or where I saw them, I'd like the band to be similar to the presidental style or jubilee style bracelet to, do you guys have any brand recomendations for me?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Credor

Seiko makes a premium brand that is litle known in the west. Credor. It is begining to enter the North American market. It is the best of the best. Superior to even Grand Seiko. This is where Seiko makes watch cases and braclets of 18k gold and platinum. Fly to Japan and shop in Tokyo or Hong Kong and bring along lots of dollars. Sometimes, if your lucky, a wonderful watch turns up on Ebay. That's where I got my two Credors. Good luck hunting!

·
Registered
722 Posts
absolutely agree

My humble opinion would be to look at the Seiko 5s, you may find something appealing there...
I couldn't agree more! I misread the original post "gold tone" not Gold. There's one on Ebay right now with a black face for $290. Enter Seiko 5 automatic.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I couldn't agree more! I misread the original post "gold tone" not Gold. There's one on Ebay right now with a black face for $290. Enter Seiko 5 automatic.
thanks for the heads up, anyone here have a seiko 5? what do you guys think of them? I'm looking for something all gold and black face.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts