WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Moderator
17,361 Posts
I've heard a couple different watch review mavens wax poetic over the Sumo's case finish (it's a pity they relied more on words than on visuals). I wish they would have offered more camera angles than just a motionless front view! Especially since they were comparing the Sumo side-by-side to the Green Monster. Sadly, I don't have he-man wrists, so I feel silly wearing ANY watch that has an outside diameter of over 41mm, and I believe the Sumo comes in at 45MM.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

interestingly, l was quite surprised how this watch wears quite smaller then it’s empirical number. I suspect it’s due to it’s slightly curved case, and relatively low profile (for a large watch).

Btw: l was initially sceptical about how this large watch would wear…l’m pleasantly surprised.

· Super Moderator
17,361 Posts
Art Font Creative arts Eyelash Recreation
Well then, more power to you!
I love my Tissot (42mm), but I think I left my brain in the car when I went to pay for it. This photo gives you an idea of what the monster looks like on my wrist. Thank God I have lots of 32mm Hamiltons to ease my pain! :ROFLMAO:
Watch Analog watch Light Clock Watch accessory

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.