WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This just arrived from Ebay Japan. What's amazing is that I negotiated a price on the 11th of June, shipped on the 12th and I have it in my hands on the 18th. The US mail is not working so it was shipped DHL and I am impressed. The seller was fantastic as well. The watch was advertised as used. It must have been a display model as it looks new to me with a box, all it's bracelet links and protective stickers.

Watch Analog watch Peripheral Clock Input device

It can keep my original Giugiaro A828 company.

Watch Clock Gadget Watch accessory Font

· Premium Member
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep. Rather famous in the car world.

"Some of Giugiaro’s notable work at Bertone includes the Aston Martin DB4 GT Jet Concept, Ferrari 250 GT Concept, Chevrolet Corvair Testudo Concept, Alfa Romeo Sprint, and the Fiat 850 Spider. Giugiaro would leave Bertone after six years to join another Italian coachbuilder, Ghia, where he styled cars for DeTomaso and Maserati. In 1967, Giugiaro formed a partnership with Aldo Mantovani and founded a company near Turin, Italy named Italdesign (later Ital Design/Giugiaro.) Since its founding, Giugiaro’s company has styled over 200 vehicles for clients all over the world. The company’s portfolio includes the Alfa Romeo Alfasud, Lotus Esprit, Volkswagen Golf and Scirocco, Bugatti EB112, Saab 9000, Subaru SVX, and the DeLorean DMC 12. In addition to his automotive designs, Giugiaro has also shaped numerous consumer products such as cameras for Nikon, firearms for Beretta, and motorcycles for Ducati, and Suzuki."

"During his impressive career, Giugiaro styled cars for nearly every major automaker across the globe. In 1999, a jury of more than 120 journalists from around the world named Giugiaro “Designer of the Century.” Considering the breadth of his accomplishments, it is difficult to name anyone who has had a greater influence on modern automotive design than Giorgetto Giugiaro."

Quotes taken from the Automotive Hall of Fame.

A gathering of Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA's at Sears Point Raceway Sonoma California 2015. Designed by Giugiaro

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.