WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a few.......to my untrained eye......

SKX007K2 vs other 007s. The 007K2 seems like it has different hands, and all come with a bracelet? Or does the Kx stand for what type of bracelet/strap the watch comes with?

SKX779k1 vs SKX779K3. The dial looks different to me. (?)

Oyster, presidential, jubilee bracelets. Are they all stainless? I have seen the presidential listed as stainless.

Looking to purchase a SKX007K2 w/presidential and SKX779K3 w/some type of stainless bracelet. Any online dealers I should check out?

Thanks for your help.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
SKX007K1 on rubber
SKX007K2 on Jubilee bracelet

SKX779k1 on rubber totally different model from 007, the 779 is known as the monster.

The 007 is the older more traditional diver and the 779 is the modern day with better lume.

So if you are looking for a 007 on a president your options are to purchase the k1 on rubber and then pick up a president bracelet from reliable sellers like watchadoo on eBay. Some sellers are selling them directly with the president already fitted but I think the best option is to buy it on rubber and pick up the bracelet of choice, if you then choose to sell it on at a later date refit the rubber and hold the bracelet back for a different watch.

All the bracelets are solid stainless steel but the Seiko Jubilee is a weaker bracelet with hollow endlinks and is the main reason most owners change it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts