WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a Seiko Arctura chrono with what looks like metal inserts in the rubber strap. Are these indeed inserts, and can a regular leather strap (25mm?) be used?

Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
I'm looking at a Seiko Arctura chrono with what looks like metal inserts in the rubber strap. Are these indeed inserts, and can a regular leather strap (25mm?) be used?

Thanks for any info!
Do you know what is the exact model? Most Arctura will have their proprietory band designs though.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SNL059 is the model. It sure looks like any band of the right width would work, although leaving the little curved cutout in the case unfilled.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
SNL059 is the model. It sure looks like any band of the right width would work, although leaving the little curved cutout in the case unfilled.

Thanks!
That model looks complicated and will need some mod in the center of the strap to fit. It is one handsome watch though.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just broke down and ordered a spare factory band, and hope I won't need it. Surprisingly, it wasn't too expensive - 49.95 including the steel inserts.

That model looks complicated and will need some mod in the center of the strap to fit. It is one handsome watch though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts