WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the things that I like about Seiko watches is the versatility of the watches in changing overall look with a quick face change and the fact that one can create a brand new look different then any other design. I had gotten this Dagaz Bund dial some time ago to do a project, then I ended up doing something else. I still had this in my hands and did not know what to do with it. So I decided to get the dial in use and bought a Seiko 5. I had some Seiko hands already from two other models and put the whole thing together.

It came out better then I anticipated, at least in my opinion. The lume is pretty good too, of course the hands are Seiko so I knew that, the dial seems very close in brightness. I decided on a red tipped seconds hand because the dial had some red accents, the FFF hands also seem to compliment the military look of the dial. All in all I am happy with how it came out. Now I need to figure out what to do with it since it is too small for me to wear at 37mm. Maybe I will give it to my wife for her birthday or...

In the meantime enjoy some pictures and please excuse the dust specs and lint.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.