WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello Shaun,

I have two blue Lupah Triumph watches. One in excellent condition and one in good condition with some fading of the blue on the band that I would consider selling. These are had to find in any color. I also have one in black that I might sell.

I own all four colors in mint condition. If you Google Invicta Lupah Triumph there is a picture with all four of my watches. Let me know and I will try to send you some pictures of the two blue watches and maybe we can figure out what I will let one go for.

Thanks,
George
Tacoma,WA

·
Registered
3 Posts
If by chance this is still available please let me know
Hello Shaun,

I have two blue Lupah Triumph watches. One in excellent condition and one in good condition with some fading of the blue on the band that I would consider selling. These are had to find in any color. I also have one in black that I might sell.

I own all four colors in mint condition. If you Google Invicta Lupah Triumph there is a picture with all four of my watches. Let me know and I will try to send you some pictures of the two blue watches and maybe we can figure out what I will let one go for.

Thanks,
George
Tacoma,WA

·
Super Moderator
15,788 Posts
Regal83 probably got tired of waiting...you're answering a post that was made almost 4 1/2 years ago, and that post just so happens to be the very last one he made as an active WTF member.

·
Super Moderator
15,788 Posts
Right.

·
Super Moderator
15,788 Posts
(A) This has been a dead thread for almost AN ENTIRE MONTH! (B) No one else cares, and (C) this kind of activity does not belong on the Brand Forum's public pages. It belongs in either the Wanted / For Sale Forums, or contact through the private message system.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts