WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Seadweller pro

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  T5AUS 
#1 · (Edited)
Seamaster pro

Newbie to this forum but I do see some familiar faces from other forums I lurk in.:thumbup1: I just picked up my first serious Omega, a two year old Seamaster pro, I was not looking for one, (more a vintage Rolex & Tudor man) but a friend was wanting to sell it, and at a very cheap price, so I thought why not. I just cant get over how accurate it is, gaining only half a second a day, very impressive. I have had it on my wrist continually now for two weeks, totally hooked, just a brilliant watch. Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property

I enter my photos as full size approx 95 Kg but they still show as thumbnails, whats happening ?

See less See more
#2 ·
I enter my photos as full size approx 95 Kg but they still show as thumbnails, whats happening ?
Welcome aboard!

Here's a chart that might be of interest to you.

What you really need to do is open a Photobucket account and post from there.

There is a size limit at Photobucket of 800x600 which is ideal for this forum. As far as I know there is no weight limit. :001_tongue:

#3 ·
T5AUS:

I noticed you had two posts, and some questions, so let me be the 1st to say:

WELCOME TO WTF!

To begin with, let me welcome you to WTF!!!!

No doubt you will find this board quite interesting, as we have multiple forums, each with its own bunch of characters.

Have you seen our FAQ yet? http://watchtalkforums.info/forums/f...splay.php?f=12

Take about 30 seconds to read, and explains the forum.

If you are intersted in posting pictures, and we love to post here, check out Mr. Houston's Quick and Easy way to post. Guaranteed Success!!

POSTING PICS

Posting pictures is very easy. Here's what you do -

1. Register with a picture host like photobucket.com
This is a free service for up to 1,000 images.

2. Once registered, use the choose or browse function on your photobucket homepage to locate the image you wish to post, from your hard drive

PLEASE REMEMBER to set the maximum size of the image
800 x 600 is best
Anything else would make viewing and accessing the page for users difficult.

3. Click SELECT and then UPLOAD

4. Once uploaded, simply copy the fourth option under each image on your photobucket homepage and paste it into the body of your text here. This fourth link is the Image Tag.

If you have any questions at all, you have a few options too:

Just post a thread and ask! We answer a wide range here and everyone is willing to help anyone out. For stuff not covered by watches, you can post in the Community Forum.

You can also send an Administrator/Moderator a PM (Private Message) to do that, just click on the person's name, and then select private message.

So, put your seat back in an upright position, tray back in place, and strap yourself in and enjoy WTF!!!

#7 ·
Hi T5AUS and a very warm welcome to WTF.

Fantastic looking timepiece you have there and very highly regarded on this forum. Can't wait to see more pictures now you've got the hang of posting them.

BTW, just a little comment: You titled your thread Seadweller Pro. You may want to change this before our Omega Forum General, and self confessed non-Rolex fan (to put it mildly) sees it.

Hope to see you around here often.

#10 ·
Well done, T5AUS! :001_smile: You are a quick study.

Your title got my attention and that's what counts. We'll cut you some slack as you've been all wrapped up in Rolex before. But end of year is a great time to strike out in a new direction. :D Cheers!

#12 ·
:)

WELCOME to WTF Mr T5aus:thumbup1:

very nice chrono you have, and I didn't even notice the title:confused1:

I owned an SD for some time you see, so I didn't notice:001_rolleyes:

but I have now seen the light and so have you...:lol:

oh, and also this revelation has earned you a Seamaster owners club membership:thumbup1:

glad to have you with us,

:):)
diver88

#13 ·
Thanks Diver88, now I really do have to take up diving :thumbup:
:)

WELCOME to WTF Mr T5aus:thumbup1:

very nice chrono you have, and I didn't even notice the title:confused1:

I owned an SD for some time you see, so I didn't notice:001_rolleyes:

but I have now seen the light and so have you...:lol:

oh, and also this revelation has earned you a Seamaster owners club membership:thumbup1:

glad to have you with us,

:):)
diver88

Welcome T5AUS,

Great looking watch..

I like the Seamaster Chronos because you get the depth rating not available on the Speedy..

I say that, but I still don't have one....

:cool1:
Thanks Larry :thumbup:

Well done, T5AUS! :001_smile: You are a quick study.

Your title got my attention and that's what counts. We'll cut you some slack as you've been all wrapped up in Rolex before. But end of year is a great time to strike out in a new direction. :D Cheers!
Thanks Beamon, the brain cells this time of the year do get a bit of a hammering lol

I thought my SMP collection was complete until I saw your chrono! :eek:hmy: Now where did I put Santa's phone number?

In any event, welcome to the forum.

Georgeous watch! :thumbup1:

Fr. John+
Thanks John, I certainly recomend it.:thumbup1:

Hi T5AUS and a very warm welcome to WTF.

Fantastic looking timepiece you have there and very highly regarded on this forum. Can't wait to see more pictures now you've got the hang of posting them.

BTW, just a little comment: You titled your thread Seadweller Pro. You may want to change this before our Omega Forum General, and self confessed non-Rolex fan (to put it mildly) sees it.

Hope to see you around here often.
Thanks Rick, I edited my title on the post but it stays the same on the titles page :confused1:

T5AUS:

Picture came in great!! Very nice watch!!! :thumbup: :001_smile:
Thanks Timefinder :thumbup1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.