WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
Wow! I want one, but I'm going to hold out for the slightly smaller B19 Bronzebat!

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
Wow! I want one, but I'm going to hold out for the slightly smaller B19 Bronzebat!
Come into the light, Bri-dude. You NEED an SCB2, with the UNBELIEVABLY COOL Swiss ETA 6498-1 Rhodium movement. There is no substitute.
The B19 is beautiful, but it's the REAL BronzeBat's (Bronze-SuperCombat) sidekick: "RobinBat!"

Don't be afraid; it'll fit you like a glove, and you'll thank me for my guidance (or pestering, depending on your point of view). :laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
Come into the light, Bri-dude. You NEED an SCB2, with the UNBELIEVABLY COOL Swiss ETA 6498-1 Rhodium movement. There is no substitute.
The B19 is beautiful, but it's the REAL BronzeBat's (Bronze-SuperCombat) sidekick: "RobinBat!"

Don't be afraid; it'll fit you like a glove, and you'll thank me for my guidance (or pestering, depending on your point of view). :laugh:
Right now it's more about the fundage than the sizeage.. Frickin' IRS! :001_unsure:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
It's really a toss up between the SBC2 and BronzeBat, one has a unique casing whilst the other uses a unique movement. Personally I'm a lazy git who couldn't be arsed having to manually wind up my watch so I would pick the BronzeBat.:biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.