WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fully wound my SCB2 at 10:37 p.m. On Saturday January 12th. I wanted to see how long it would run before stopping. This morning I woke up and it has stopped at 3:42:15 a.m. on January 15th.

I believe that is excellent run time for this movement.

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
still running 47hours now. omg:thumbup:
Mine stops at 47 hrs. I'm rooting for yours to make it to 48!

The standard power reserve for ETA 6498-1 is 46 hours. Mine slows N-O-T-I-C-E-A-B-L-Y during the last three hours of its charge. This is the point where it's easy to calibrate the seconds hand via "back-hacking," if you choose to. :sneaky2:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mine stops at 47 hrs. I'm rooting for yours to make it to 48!

The standard power reserve for ETA 6498-1 is 46 hours. Mine slows N-O-T-I-C-E-A-B-L-Y during the last three hours of its charge. This is the point where it's easy to calibrate the seconds hand via "back-hacking," if you choose to. :sneaky2:
48hours and running:confused1: perhaps i have combat with secret automatic

·
Registered
40 Posts
You're welcome; I GUARANTEE your English is waaay better than my Dutch (non-existent). I'm always impressed by the fluent English of our European brethren. Especially the British :001_tongue:
thanks, i think that"s possible because,since i can remember all the the good movies and tv shows are all in enghlish with dutch subs on tv. in the early seventies you had 6 million dollar man,,man from atlantis,in the 80"s ,a-team--magnum pi..miami vice ,,dallas,,, falcon crest---so and so on.i.ve watched them all as a kid,,and then you will learn enghlish very quick..

and i'have travelled 2months trough usa and canada back in 1989.
i love you're country especially the nature.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.