WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Really love the look of this watch - my best guess is that it's a Seiko (perhaps heavily modded?) from the wave graphic on the dial at 7:00, and the crown at 4:00. Anyone know the exact model?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Hello Dag, I think the watch your showing is the modded seiko 7S26 diver, or SOXA

I believe this is one of Noah Fuller's creation dials with hand set & insert & inner chapter ring and sometimes crystal modified models. The watch is a seiko based SKX diver that runs the 7S26 caliber movement like a SKX007/SKX009 with a modded Doxa type aftermarket dial and hand set ect. as mentioned, thus is was nicknamed the SOXA.
(A Seiko Doxa style Mod)

There out there for sale from time to time, check the various watch sales forums and ebay, and you may also put out a "WTB" wanted to buy post to help you obtain one faster.

Hope this info helped you some,
Jim

Really love the look of this watch - my best guess is that it's a Seiko (perhaps heavily modded?) from the wave graphic on the dial at 7:00, and the crown at 4:00. Anyone know the exact model?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Search "Seiko watch mod" on the watchrecon website and you will find a similar looking watch with an orange dial.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe this is one of Noah Fuller's creation dials with hand set & insert & inner chapter ring and sometimes crystal modified models. The watch is a seiko based SKX diver that runs the 7S26 caliber movement like a SKX007/SKX009 with a modded Doxa type aftermarket dial and hand set ect. as mentioned, thus is was nicknamed the SOXA.
(A Seiko Doxa style Mod)

There out there for sale from time to time, check the various watch sales forums and ebay, and you may also put out a "WTB" wanted to buy post to help you obtain one faster.

Jim
Ah-hah! Thanks - it was bugging me all evening!

·
Registered
403 Posts
(A Seiko Doxa style Mod)

Jim
A little late to this party, but I wanted to confirm that it is indeed a Noah Fuller SOXA mod. Very beautiful, and paired nicely with the black & orange NATO!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts