WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my SAIII/7751 back from Invicta. The stem jammed and I sent it out right after Thanksgiving.

HAPPY-HAPPY--JOY-JOY!!! All functions are running perfectly, there are no scratches or marring anywhere on the watch and the stem is smoother and seems better fitted than when the watch was new. I guess it enjoyed its trip to Europe!

Once again, Rebecca and the CS Team at Invicta continue to prove to me that WIS-Cheese is EXCELLENT CHEESE!!

Man, did I miss this thing.

NAYTH

·
Registered
161 Posts
Wow really good turn-around time also, congrats and enjoy!!!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Nayth glad to hear Invicta and Rebecca did a outstanding job and the SA111 is better
then new.Since I sized my SA111 V7751 on 12/19/07 almost no other watch has been
worn.So I understand how you feel about this awesome timepiece.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I don't understand...i sent my 4469 in oct...they got it on 10/25/07....and still the job is still open and e-mail gone unanswered. Although I'm happy you had success

·
Banned
927 Posts
I don't understand...i sent my 4469 in oct...they got it on 10/25/07....and still the job is still open and e-mail gone unanswered. Although I'm happy you had success
I had an issue with unanswered emails regarding a part I needed.
Call them... it worked out very well although I'm still unsure why they did not respond to my 6 emails.

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Just got my SAIII/7751 back from Invicta. The stem jammed and I sent it out right after Thanksgiving.

HAPPY-HAPPY--JOY-JOY!!! All functions are running perfectly, there are no scratches or marring anywhere on the watch and the stem is smoother and seems better fitted than when the watch was new. I guess it enjoyed its trip to Europe!

Once again, Rebecca and the CS Team at Invicta continue to prove to me that WIS-Cheese is EXCELLENT CHEESE!!

Man, did I miss this thing.

NAYTH
Glad to see this Bruce. Hey, pix please!!:thumbup1:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Caseyjones:
Glad to hear you are another SAIII/7751 fan; I really LOVE this watch. It amazes me at the difference between the Swiss Legend Ltd. and the SAIII. Same movement, COMPLETELY different watch. Which version did you get? I have the original silver/black and it is absolutely my most favorite.

Banned:
No connections ever needed with Invicta. I just always let Rebecca know how much I appreciate her efforts and ask for her help when needed. Try to NEVER call in favors from my close friends unless it is a matter of life or death. Friendship is friendship and business is business!

NAYTH

·
Registered
793 Posts
It is always to hear about a positive CS experience.... Rebecca Rocks!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Nayth the same one as yours.Absolutly can not take it off my wrist.The longest continues watch I think I have worn in 2 years.Its my second V7751 also have the Jacques Lemans.My Tag Heuers were my favorites until the SA 111 V7751 it now rules my collection.

my Favorite Invicta trio

·
Registered
21 Posts
7751 is an excellent movement, especially in the SA 3. Nobody misses this watch and manycompliments. Hard to keep off of the wrist. Can't figure out which one to wear tomorrow (friday).

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
pioneerzack so how do you choose what to wear.For me when I put the SA111 in the watch winder at the end of a day for its sleep.The next day its the first one that calls
to me.In your case I would have to have all 4 on.i can feel my wrist hurting already.Again
AWESOME WHAT A WAY TO GO.Wear them ALL IN GREAT HEALTH I KNOW YOU WILL
ENJOY THEM

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pioneerzack:
Now that is what I call a collection. Magnificent "herd" of SA 3's; I have been thinking about getting a black IP or goldtone if I can find one. Something about the format that just makes me feel good to wear the watch!

Casey:
I ordered the Jacques LeMans and loved the design BUT I found it too small and difficult to read; ended up sending it back to Bowling Green. Might I suggest you try to snag one of the remaining Swiss Legends with the 7751. At 45MM it is the perfect size and completely different than the SAIII. The craftsmanship of the watch is beyond reproach and comparable in every detail to my steel band Navitimer. I got mine in silvertone, but my friend ordered the blue dial and it is jsut as sweet!

By the way, day two and Invicta's repair is perfect. All complications advanced overnight and the chronograph ran a full 12-hour cycle perfectly. The repair manifest showed the watch has been completely lubricated, serviced and calibrated; a FREE $300 service along with the warranty repair!

NAYTH

1 - 20 of 20 Posts