WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
737 Posts
I think the Russian Diver Auto/chrono w/ the Valjoux 7750 is Swiss made. $550 may be a very decent price for this model. I also have some of the earlier RD models. They are definately Swiss made.

However, I get your drift. Invicta management and their spokespersons have recently done little to gain customer trust. I'm very cautious as well. Caveat Emptor.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Swiss made. lol. I'm, not even going to say anything this time. And NO, paying 550.00 for an Asian Diver is rediculous, I dont care what movement they "Upgrade" it with.
There are many Asian Divers I WOULD pay $550.00 to own. It would probably be a good idea if you spent some time in research on "Asian" made watches, perhaps it would dispell you of the notion that "SWISS" are the only ones that know how to build a watch. Some (Orient for example) have their own "In House" movement.

Oh, and Silent Sam said it well, (and with great Tact I might add) Caveat Emptor ALWAYS applies. BTW....Saying that, " I'm not even going to say anything this time.", is the same thing as saying it :glare:

bob

·
Registered
155 Posts
this is the watch! hope you guys can help me out!!

If im not mistaken thats the yellow dial right ? Yea i sold one of those just about amonth ago for 100 bucks , 5 hundred Wtf ?The only watches that invicta makes that are really worth 500 would be something in the reserve line .I think that 500 is MSRP (and who pays msrp for ANYTHING ???) aLOT OF PEOPLE WHEN TRYING TO SELL a watch they will say the Mrsp is 1000000000000000000000000 but ill give you a deal for 58 bucks.So almost never pay attn to the Msrp tag .

·
Registered
587 Posts
I think the Russian Diver Auto/chrono w/ the Valjoux 7750 is Swiss made. $550 may be a very decent price for this model. I also have some of the earlier RD models. They are definately Swiss made.

However, I get your drift. Invicta management and their spokespersons have recently done little to gain customer trust. I'm very cautious as well. Caveat Emptor.
Valjoux yes

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'll sell you my new Invicta Valjoux 5570 model for half that. It has 25 jewels just like the real ones. However, they is all rattling around loose in the case, so the watch sounds like a maracha every time I wave at someone.:001_rolleyes:
Awwww Sam : If it weren't for Bad Luck, you'd have No Luck at all :sad:

Hope the Mexican Watch Parts Dance gets resolved for you....sell it to me when it's working...a wise man told me ....Caveat Emptor. (Which in Latin I think means, beware a Sam with a Rattling Watch) :blink:

Bon Chance :001_smile:
bob

1 - 20 of 20 Posts