WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Russian Diver 5844 need new strap

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Mr. Moss 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I am new to this forum. I have a few different Invicta watches now - I love them all. Unfortunately the rubber strap on the 5844 is really short and just barely fits my wrist. (It's wierd, the others that I have purchased have all been pretty long and had to be taken in quite a bit....)

Trying to get answers from the folks at Invicta has been pretty useless so far. I am trying to figure out if they offer either (a) a longer version of the original strap - this would be my preference, or (b) a list of bands that will fit this watch correctly - if any and a place to look at them.

If you have any info - please let me know. All guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanx!
Al

#2 ·
The width of the bands lugs are 26mm which means any 26mm Strap should fit the watch, as long at the watch utilizes a regular lug with spring bars and the rubber strap isn't glued to the case. Try one of WTFs sponsors and see if you see a 26mm strap you like. I am sure the watch would look great on leather. :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.