WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for Jason's phone number to ask quedtions about his winder. Does any one have Rotolution's phone number?
Thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help. I have Two 4 slot Rotolution winders for my better timepieces. The one stopped working. It is not the power supply it is the circuit board on the inside. My computer crashed and I needed Jason's phone number as I lost the emails we were sending back and forth. I am going in for surgery on the 9th, Friday and will be in for 4 to 5 day and then will be in a rehab housing facility until I can walk and take care of myself with a day nurse when needed. Thanks for the kind gesture of trying to help me understand how to operate the 4 slot Rotolution but Jason and I have it narrowed down. I just do not want him sending me parts while I am not sure of where I will be living for the next 4 to 5 weeks. All of my expensive pieces are locked in my large walk in fire proof safe that is used for things that can not be talked about on the forum. I am just taking one of the first timepieces I bought many years ago when I started collecting an Accutron 28C02 automatic. It is the only timepiece that I have that has the day and date besides a couple of V7751 movements and an orange Monster. Being in a hospital bed I will not be active enough to to keep the monster running and it cannot be wound and the V7751 are to much money if for some reason it was to be pinched when I was having a procedure done. I have one other nice automatic day of the week at 12:00 and date at 6:00 but you nee to unscrew the crown too wind it. The Accutron is has the onion crown to easily wind it. I was surprised when I went looking through my battery operated watched and the few Wildebeast that I have were all dead. All were about 3 to 4 years old. I never wear them or use the Chronograph. That was a short battery life, I am going to see what a local jeweler will charge for a change. I do not care about the water testing. I do not know what Renato would charge but the shipping cost would not be worth it and I am sure it would not be free if he has 100 of thousands Watches all dieing at the same time. It will be interesting to see what a local place wants. If it is more than 50.00 then that is more than the resale value of the watch. LOL
Once again thank for the help.
FYI, Jason's number is 913-488-4840

1 - 3 of 3 Posts