WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I saw this stainless steel Burberry watch with rose gold dial and loved the combination. The things I did not like about it were it being a quartz and dial shape (I prefer round). Everything else is just beautiful.
So, are there any watches out there you can think of which match my criteria and taste? Just post them here please (you don't have to own them). Thanx :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
If you like Invicta, they have many rose tone watches available. I got this one in a set but I've seen it on several websites between $150-$175. Big watch but easy to wear. Google Invicta 1529 (model number) Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Automotive tire

·
Registered
462 Posts
The closest one I have is this rose colored bezel trim and face dial has rose colored numbers and trim. I have gotten a lot of compliments on this watch.

I like Burberry here is mine.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Since my last post here I've been looking for a watch which fit the description, and found the SINN Flieger 356 ll. Not really rose gold, but copper dial (beautifully textured too, only can't be seen on the small pic), and 7750 movt (I really would love to have a watch with that movement), and the size is perfect for a smaller wrist. The only problem is the price of over $2,000 which is about 1 grand over my budget. :( But it MUST be mine sooner or later.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I got to "play" with one at the AD the other day.

t's pretty neat how it works, but the play in the bezel to make it work is a little weird. I also wish there was some indicator of which "mode" you are in. The annual date display is really cool (the photo above was taken on Feb 3, which seems strange since they haven't been out that long) - makes you say DUH.

I think they are currently only available in rose gold and platinum, so, um, pricey. Also, the fact that it is completely incapable of handling 1/2 hr time zones rules it out for me.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I got to "play" with one at the AD the other day.

t's pretty neat how it works, but the play in the bezel to make it work is a little weird. I also wish there was some indicator of which "mode" you are in. The annual date display is really cool (the photo above was taken on Feb 3, which seems strange since they haven't been out that long) - makes you say DUH.
I think they are currently only available in rose gold and platinum, so, um, pricey. Also, the fact that it is completely incapable of handling 1/2 hr time zones rules it out for me.

Most stores had them available over the holidays. I'm quite sure this photo wasn't taken feb 3.. And it's quite easy to learn once you play with it for a bit. They're also available in yellow gold now. I like the watch, not sure it's a keeper though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.