WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
If memory serves don't they register / trademark things years in advance? If so not sure if we'd see it this year, unless they just now named it (and I'd have to think they'd have already printed dials / boxes for it before now).

But it sounds like a Pilot watch of some sort. Man I'd love to see a nice Pilot watch from Rolex... :drool: :drool: :drool: :thumbup: :thumbup:

That may just make me violate my "no more new Rolex's" policy. :001_rolleyes: :001_unsure: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interesting! Where did you come by this info? When was the name registered?
Spotted on it on a watch blog and have seen the same info over at Timezone.

As to Scott's reply Rolex Pilot Watch would be sweet!!!!!:w00t:

·
Registered
187 Posts
take a look at the rolex website. looks like Air Dweller is for real and I'm guessing will mirror the Sub/Sea Dweller lineup with GMT/Air Dweller. any hoo, from the teaser, it looks like on the 7th, we will know more.

Cheers!!

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
If that's the Sky Dweller I'm not overwhelmed with it. Admittedly not a lot to work on with the teaser, but it looks to be just another variation of a Explorer / GMT. When I said I'd like to see a Pilot watch I meant an honest-to-God pilot watch. Steel non-rotating bezel (without markings) and a straight Pilot dial & hands.

But we'll see what it looks like in a few hourss I guess... :thumbup1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts