WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi friends, this is my sister and her new baby girl, her husband is wearing a watch...

tell me, is a submariner or a 9938 ???

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm going to say Invicta...for no particular reason. My eyes are nowhere near that good.

But, congratulations to your sister and her husband on a beautiful baby girl.

The very best of health to them.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I think it is an Invicta also.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I'm not familiar with the coin edge Invictas, but because the bracelet is so uniform in color and finish, I'm going to guess it is a Rolex.

The fact that you chose to name an Invicta model number made me think that it is an Invicta, but he might own both, so I'm sticking with Rolex.

Whoops! I just noticed the third picture.

It's an Invicta.

That's my final answer.

·
Banned
5,421 Posts
I'll guess that it's an Invicta and that it was a gift from you!!

Congrats to both you and your sister.
The family is getting bigger all the time!

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
I'll go Invicta too... Only because I know you gust got one & will also assume it's a gift...

And a big congrats to your sister!! :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

·
Registered
378 Posts
That's great, congratulations on becoming an uncle, or at least adding a new niece.

I'm going to go with Rolex - something about the links looks a little different to me than my 9938.

Fun fact, when my son was born, I too was sporting this look, but mine was most assuredly NOT the one that begins with R:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Man, we've got quite a mix of opinions. Rolex owners who think it's an Invicta, and Invicta owners who think it's a Rolex.

When can we find out the truth?

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Invicta, looks too big to be a Rolex. Gold tone doesn't look right, either - though it's so hard to tell with fotos.

This is a fun thread, wilf!

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
:) man , I can't see it well enough.

going out on a limb here, It is a ROLEX.

its hard enough to tell from 2 feet away in person. I see what looks like a rolex clasp, and several other factors. I have a 9938 on the way for this very reason.:thumbup1:

diver88:):):)

BTW congrats uncle Wilfredo:thumbup:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Lol, Thats the mothers name Catbird, They print those out as soon as the baby is born, one for the mother, one for the father and one for the baby. They don't know what the baby's name is at that time so they use the mothers name and the baby's sex

Oh, by the way......Invicta

*and now for some reason I can't get Johnny Cash "A Boy Named Sue" out of my head!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts