WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,437 Posts
Whoadang!!!

A1.gif Welcome to the Forums.

You've been doing this for a while, haven't you? I've tried sketching a few times, but couldn't get past the lesson on stick-figures. :crying:
Anyway, it's great to have you as a new member, and I'm sure we're ALL hoping to see more examples of your talent.

Reactions: jamesball1996

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! Yes i started illustrating watches back in january this year! i have since drawn nearly 20 of my favourite pieces! As ive only just graduated from college ill have loads more time on my hands, ill upload a few more rolex illustrations this evening when i have time!

Stick with it! everyone has the potential to be an artist!

·
Super Moderator
15,437 Posts
LOL You know the old adage "You can't teach an old dog new tricks"? I'm old enough that I was standing over the shoulder of the author when he penned that old saw!
But seriously: Are you any good with a camera? You're cordially invited to share photos of any (real) watches you have with us. We do it every day on the daily What Are You Wearing (WRUW) thread in General Discussion.
And if you ever get the urge to sketch a Vacheron Constantin, I won't stop you.

Reactions: diver

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow! You are fantastic. Long-time lurker. This may be my first post (or one of my first — not checking as I tap this out on Tapatalk...), despite my relatively old membership. Anyway, your talent is considerable and good enough to rouse the almost-dead like me, lol!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts