WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys Im new to the forum and was curious if anybody had any idea when the Daydate II officially be released in the US? I'm interested in the white gold model. Price would also be helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Hi,

release dates are never 100% certain. They are expected to hit the stores sometime this fall. Anyone who claims to have better information is making up something or listens to an authorized dealer who makes up something. Not even the ADs get any info on that. ;)

I don´t know about prices somewhere else. Are you in the US? What I do know is that the price is almost 20% higher than on the 36mm Day-Date models in Germany.

Best wishes-
Nico

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
What Nico said on the release dates... :thumbup1: Anytime between Aug 1 - Dec. 1....

On the price, the white gold model is $30,200. There may be some variation based on dial - but that's the 'base' white gold model price.

·
Registered
18 Posts
What Nico said on the release dates... :thumbup1: Anytime between Aug 1 - Dec. 1....

On the price, the white gold model is $30,200. There may be some variation based on dial - but that's the 'base' white gold model price.
Spoke with Rolex NYC, Plat version is $55,000

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
and just to round it out, the yellow gold version is $27,650.

though I do think there is one of the plat models that starts at $51,000. Not that it makes that much of a difference at that level... :scared: :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts