WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I havent gotten much yet, but John brought me back a nice spoon from Bucherer in Zurich.

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
During my visit to Rolex USA in New York this past spring, we we given some very nice gifts. Here's one of them:

Here's the box it came in....but what's inside?

The gift was a Rolex memo pad and a BEAUTIFUL gold pen.

Here's what the pair look like outside the box:

I've seen the memo pad many times, but this pen was something else entirely - I've not see any other collectors of Rolex memerobilia post photos of it, nor have I seen it come up on eBay before:

The detailing of the pen case and the top are VERY impressive:

This pen was a VERY special gift - I actually received two of them. One for my curio cabinet display, and one for use. I have a small collection of pens and this is the perfect addition! Thanks Rolex! :verneig:

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Here's some updated photos of my Rolex Curio Cabinet! :thumbup:

[

Here's some close ups of the shelves - starting at the top:

My "goodies" collection isn't as impressive as some here, but I've only been collecting this stuff for the past 2-3 years. :dr:

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Hey Mike - LOVE your knife!! I've seen it before, but rarely. It's essentially the same knife I have only in stainless....the green one I have is kinda crappy actually...I like the red metal one better.

Where'd you get yours? eBay? Is it a fairly new item?

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
I think there's gotta' be a clinical name for what's wrong with some of you guys!

Some nice collections!

·
Banned
9,123 Posts
Some PHENOMENAL items that everyone has collected. I have to admit, my favorite is the gold pen that John has; but, a very close second is the knife that Mike has. Congrats on some great pieces everyone.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Hey Mike - LOVE your knife!! I've seen it before, but rarely. It's essentially the same knife I have only in stainless....the green one I have is kinda crappy actually...I like the red metal one better.

Where'd you get yours? eBay? Is it a fairly new item?
John, my wife found that on the bay last Christmas. I haven't seen one since. Came in a Rolex box and some neat engraving on the other side,

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I Love The Tie And The Ss Knife!!!!

1 - 20 of 168 Posts