WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Debating a new watch. Wife says no more high dollar deals. Looking at a Ritmo Indy Chrono or a Tag F1 Chrono. I already bought the Tag F1 but had to return it after 48hrs. It quit. So should I buy another? Or id the Ritmo a good watch?....Or something else...I need to be able to swim with it, not dive just the pool, rafting and fishing.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I'd never heard of Ritmo, so I guess I don't watch enough beauty pageants or the Indy Car series--too much focus on F1, I guess.

I don't know if they are good watches or not, but they sure are ugly, in my eye, at least.

Jacque LeMans sells a line of attractive F1 watches at competitive prices.

A Google search will reveal them.

·
Registered
527 Posts
ritmo mvndo - a pretty okay brand i say. like many watch brands, buying eta movements and housing it in their own watch designs.

i would say their watches are mostly fashionable ones. not too much into technical.
i usually notice good discount deals for ritmo too. under a $1000 perhaps?

i actually prefer their vintage series, if i really have to choose.

official site : http://www.ritmomundo.com/main2.html

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
I'd give Ritmo a miss. Stick with a better known brand - just in case you have to sell. Or ever want to.
And if you have a cash crunch, look at used watches. that's where you get the best bang for your buck.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I'll give Hamilton a look. I was also told that Ritmo may be over priced and poor quality by others also...I'd like another Omega, but the wife says "NO" to any other 1K+ dollar watches...dang.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts