·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REVIEW: Two Value Priced Leather Straps From Panatime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Two Value Priced Leather Straps From Panatime
By: John B. Holbrook, II
1/17/2012​

WATCH TALK FORUMS sponsor Panatime recently sent me several different samples from their various lines of 24mm watch straps. The two are a marvelous black leather strap which comes in either red or blue stitching. Here's a photo of the red stitched version on my Lum-Tec M51:

To see my review of both of these two leather straps, just watch the below video on the WATCH TALK FORUMS YouTube Channel. It's recorded in High Definition and can be run in full-screen mode:

Both versions are available from Panatime.com for just $39.99. The purchase the red stitched version, click here. To purchase the blue stitched version, click here. Panatime also offers an assortment of Pre-V buckles which would look great with these straps - just click here to see their inventory.

Look for me watch strap reviews from Panatime coming later this week!

**Photos & Text Copyright 2012 WATCH TALK FORUMS INC. No part of this report can be reproduced outside of WATCH TALK FORUMS without the expressed permission of John B. Holbrook, II.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the review! I ordered one those red stitch straps and their square buckles that we're on sale, can't wait for them to arrive so I can try them on :)

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the review! I ordered one those red stitch straps and their square buckles that we're on sale, can't wait for them to arrive so I can try them on :)
GREAT! Please do show us some photos when it arrives. For what watch will you be using this strap?

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Great straps and a great site. Excellent value and service. I was very happy when Panatime joined WTF as a sponsor. Repeat customer here.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts