WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few old Bulovas I want to restore to glory what is the best way to clean the cases to get scratchs out and to get the lens looking good again?!

One Bulova not bad looking but I want to make it look good again and give it to my sister as a Grad present from college since she beat me to the punch and everyone thought I would grad first....

the other I bought looks like it might be rough...
and I have a few of my own I want to just get some scratchs out of the bands...

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have a few old Bulovas I want to restore to glory what is the best way to clean the cases to get scratchs out and to get the lens looking good again?!

One Bulova not bad looking but I want to make it look good again and give it to my sister as a Grad present from college since she beat me to the punch and everyone thought I would grad first....

the other I bought looks like it might be rough...
and I have a few of my own I want to just get some scratchs out of the bands...
IDK How about you post some pics

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pics

bulovas.jpg I will try to take more pics later with my actual camera this was done with phone... To Army proof my question what I really want to do is take them back to there original shine they both run well... and if anyone can tell me about them one on left has C6671133 A3 from what I can tell.... and the one on the right has M93423... Thank you in advance for your help...

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I like pichers too!
The "A3" is the date code for 2003.
The Bulova "23" is one of the "Rhapsody" collection and dates to 1959.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts