WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only have 3 Invictas in my 70+ watch collection...Original Diver, Lupah and a skeleton... The Reserve Speedway is one that I feel I would reaally like...Pics and feedback on this watch would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I don't own one but I can tell you from the pictures and the comments about the watch I will own one soon. It's gorgeous in any color.

·
Registered
161 Posts
It's big,it's heavy and I absolutly love it!!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
The Reserve Speedway is one kick of a watch.I usually only purchase autos and this
quartz is on my must wear rotation.It is one heavy watch.The bracelet is the strongest
I have.Its all around fit and feel is awesome.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Outstanding examples........I've pulled the trigger......Thank you ! I'll respond with my pics when I recieve it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Id love it if they had an all black with red faced version

or how about an all black or gun metal with a meteorite faced version?

I can dream can't I?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Id love it if they had an all black with red faced version

or how about an all black or gun metal with a meteorite faced version?

I can dream can't I?
Hang in there Elliot. With the new versions coming out in 08 perhaps Mr. Laylo has read your mind.

Dave

·
Registered
161 Posts
Congrats Mgiraz. IMHO you can not get a better watch for the money, this may not have won watch of the year, but it certainly is the best value of the year:thumbup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Outstanding examples........I've pulled the trigger......Thank you ! I'll respond with my pics when I recieve it.
As my wife just said, "careful, it's addictive". She also said that there needs to be an "Invicta Support Group" for the wives!!:lol:

·
Registered
759 Posts
Man, that may be the watch I order with the Tax return this year, those run about 5-600 bucks don't they?? They look awesome, any good wrist shots?

·
Registered
161 Posts
they were running less than $350, not sure about now

not the best wrist shot but...

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Can you guys with the Reserves tell me where you are buying them from. I don't seem to be able to track one down and Shop NBC does not ship to Canada as of yet.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Can you guys with the Reserves tell me where you are buying them from. I don't seem to be able to track one down and Shop NBC does not ship to Canada as of yet.
Haven't heard of them being in retail yet (although they may well be) and I have never heard of anyone selling them once they get one(doesn't mean it can't happen) and 46mm is the diameter if I remember correctly. Check world of watches.com http://www.worldofwatches.com/Invicta-WATCHES.asp?bo_brand_id=2269 sometimes you can get lucky.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts