WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
too much going on for me, and too large for my taste, I just can't get into the venom line, but they are unique, and I do know that guys that have them, really love them, cool concept with all the straps though, seems like with invicta you are getting more and more straps now with the newer crop of watches they have coming out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
kinda makes one worried, doesn't it?:confused1:
Are you kidding? I was actually going to hold off till Venom II but after seeing the yellow I had to buy it! The only selling point to me was that it came with leather, stainless steel, and the poly strap the velcro was a bonus in my opinion. I am hoping the venom and the venom II straps will be interchangeable because it is hard to get a stainless steel and leather straps for the same watch in my opinion. I think the extra straps go for $68 from invicta plus shipping. The yellow is sold out on ...... I just can't wait to get it! I might post some pictures :)

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Are you kidding? I was actually going to hold off till Venom II but after seeing the yellow I had to buy it! The only selling point to me was that it came with leather, stainless steel, and the poly strap the velcro was a bonus in my opinion. I am hoping the venom and the venom II straps will be interchangeable because it is hard to get a stainless steel and leather straps for the same watch in my opinion. I think the extra straps go for $68 from invicta plus shipping. The yellow is sold out on ...... I just can't wait to get it! I might post some pictures :)
It really looks cool. I hope it lives up to all of your expectations. Let us know what you think after you recieve it and post some pics!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey let me know how the band changing works out for ya. i was looking at my venom and it seems like the bracelet is held to the case by a hex screw. so if that's all it takes, my trusty allen wrench can do the job. Am planning to buy one of those cheapo rubber straps at the local mall (99 cents for the 26mm and 1.25 for the 28mm, how can you go wrong???).

Don't get me wrong, I love the SS bracelet on my Venom, but after a month of wrist time (alternating with a Russian Diver), I got bruises on my wrist already...seriously. Still loving it though!

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey let me know how the band changing works out for ya. i was looking at my venom and it seems like the bracelet is held to the case by a hex screw. so if that's all it takes, my trusty allen wrench can do the job. Am planning to buy one of those cheapo rubber straps at the local mall (99 cents for the 26mm and 1.25 for the 28mm, how can you go wrong???).

Don't get me wrong, I love the SS bracelet on my Venom, but after a month of wrist time (alternating with a Russian Diver), I got bruises on my wrist already...seriously. Still loving it though!
I should get it on Friday and I know what you mean about getting bruises. I have couple of reserve specialty invictas' and they do get heavy after a while. I wish they had made 45mm version of these hot selling items so we would have a choice between 45mm and 52mm.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That really looks great. I'm glad your happy with your purchase. Its really cool looking. One of the best Venoms in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
As promised here are some pictures! :drool:
View attachment 29033 View attachment 29034 View attachment 29035 View attachment 29036 View attachment 29037

I love it!!!! I think this is the best color and I don't even like yellow rofl!
nice pics, I'm glad you are liking the new addition, I like the venom line, for me there is just a little too much going on with them, and they are a little too big for my liking. I know kinda ironic for me to say that when I own two russian divers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
nice pics, I'm glad you are liking the new addition, I like the venom line, for me there is just a little too much going on with them, and they are a little too big for my liking. I know kinda ironic for me to say that when I own two russian divers.
Thank you :) yeah I know they are big but I also own couple of the subaqua specialty's as you can see in the picture so I am actually getting used to big watches. However, as far as busy goes I love a lot of complications the more the better :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts