WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a new IWC Aquatimer Chrono with stainless steel bracelet. I would ike to have the option of wearing the rubber strap from time to time for a more casual look.
Does anyone have any advice for sourcing a rubber replacement strap and approximately what they cost?

Thanks

PS I'm new to the forum

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
I just purchased a new IWC Aquatimer Chrono with stainless steel bracelet. I would ike to have the option of wearing the rubber strap from time to time for a more casual look.
Does anyone have any advice for sourcing a rubber replacement strap and approximately what they cost? PS I'm new to the forum
Welcome to WTF, gforce. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :biggrin:

I have an Aquatimer 2000 with a steel bracelet. I bought a rubber strap along with the watch, but I do not remember how much it was. I cannot imagine it being much more than $200 retail. You can get one at an AD, or if you place a "want" ad in the right places, you might find someone who has one for sale.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do watch your rubber strap though. Mine lost the auxillary loop after less than two years of use, (there are two loops, btw). Sucks, but I'm not about to pay over $200 just for that :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts