WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased an Invicta I=force watch and would like to switch out the strap band with a metal one. Since Invicta doesn't offer one has anybody ever replaced one with an after market band and if so please let me know what the brand was and where you bought it.

Thanks

· Super Moderator
17,208 Posts
You don't mention what size your interhorn is (that's the space between the two strap lugs), but the I-Forces I looked up were 21mm and 22mm. That's bigger than I prefer, but then again many of MY watches came fron an era where a 16 or 17mm strap was considered normal. When I buy straps, I shop at www . panatime dot com. (Sorry, but Panatime isn't one of the WTF Sponsors, so we can't offer clickable links to that site.) They have my preferred Hirsch and Hadley-Roma straps that have always worked just fine for me AND my wallet. Panatime also carries synthetic and rubber straps if you're into that sort of thing.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You don't mention what size your interhorn is (that's the space between the two strap lugs), but the I-Forces I looked up were 21mm and 22mm. That's bigger than I prefer, but then again many of MY watches came fron an era where a 16 or 17mm strap was considered normal. When I buy straps, I shop at www . panatime dot com. (Sorry, but Panatime isn't one of the WTF Sponsors, so we can't offer clickable links to that site.) They have my preferred Hirsch and Hadley-Roma straps that have always worked just fine for me AND my wallet. Panatime also carries synthetic and rubber straps if you're into that sort of thing.
Thanks for the info. The size of the band on the watch is 26mm

· Super Moderator
17,208 Posts
Cool! 26mm is pushing the limit, but a lot of aftermarket strap vendors have a good selection of that size.

· Super Moderator
17,208 Posts
I don't know- there's more than one Force model. I'd need to know which one you're thinking of.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts