WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of members recently commented that the SANs are very effective at attracting the ladies (which is pc for "chick magnet" :thumbup1:) Have you ever noticed any watches to work in the opposite direction. My girlfriend and I were browsing through the mall. A few stores had Invictas in stock. I asked her opinion regarding a few watches. "It's nice, but you have something similar." "I like it." "Not my cup of tea, but if you like it." She happened to notice the RD with red face and band. I didn't even mention the watch, but she told me how unattractive she thought the watch was. I wasn't considering buying a RD, but now maybe I should make a point to avoid it. :scared:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Funny you mention it. I was at Sams Club the other day and they had a Russian Diver there. I was impressed with the look and the colossal size. A nice pretty lady was standing there looking at something else. I then asked her what she thought of the RD. She didn't like it and said it was too big.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe Invicta could market the RD as the official watch of the He-Man Woman Hater's Club. :001_tongue:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Of the six watches I own, my S1 Rounder auto gets more compliments that all of my others by far. But my wife doesn't care for it at all, calling it a "cracker jack prize inside."
She has made the observation that she loves me, but hates my watch, while others seem to love my watch, but errr...., I can be an acquired taste. Can't imagine what she means, I'm so agreeable around here:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts