WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my Renato Vulcan sale. Have worn it twice and sized to a 7" wrist. This watch is perfect. I know most of you have not heard of Renato and I do not know much about them either, so I will include a detailed description from ShopNBC site.

However, I will tell you that from my personal experience of having owned Omega's, Tag's, Rado and of course many Invicta's, Renato watches simply excel as good as any other watch in terms of workmanship and quality.

Most of their watches come in Chronograph styles. This watch has a jeweled Swiss Quartz movement,not their throw away cheap quartz movement.

Solid stainless steel forms the seven-piece construction case with four functional hexagon screws on the case corners. Highly scratch resistant sapphire crystal layered with six anti-reflective coats, shields the heavily lacquered richly colored dial.

Select from your choice of a Claus de Paris textured blue, salmon or hunter green dial, each is set with silver-tone Superluminova Arabic numerals at 8:00 and 12:00 with silver-tone index markers at all remaining hour positions. The movement's complications are displayed on the dial with a date window at 4:00 and sub dials located near 2:00, 6:00 and 10:00. Revolving around the dial are silver-tone Superluminova hour, minute, chronograph and sub dial hands.

Surgical grade silver-tone 316L stainless steel constructs the bracelet with a push button dual deployant clasp. The looks alone communicate the exclusiveness of this timepiece, but flip the case over and view the customized case back markings.

Bracelet: 316L stainless steel
Movement: Swiss ETA 251.272 quartz
Crystal: Sapphire
Crown: Screw down w/ function pushers
Clasp: Push button dual deployant
Bracelet Measurements: 8-3/4" L x 27mm W
Case Measurements: 56 x 40mm
Water Resistance: 30 ATM - 300 meters - 990 feet
Model Number:
Salmon: JKS-P-JKS-251
Warranty: Five year warranty provided by Renato Watches Inc.
Additional Features: Watch comes packaged in a black wood Renato watch box with a shammy cloth, warranty book, and certificate of authenticity.

Bought it for $449.00 from shopNBC about a month ago. Please make me an ofer if interested.

Comes with box/papers and extra links. Free ground shipping in USA.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts