WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently I came across an editorial in the luxury magazine "Departures" titled "KEEP TIME WITH RED WATCHES. Being enthralled with high-end watches with bold, red accents myself, and having seen a tremendously positive response to our HURRICANE CX Swiss Military Watch model in RAF red, I wanted to share this editorial with the forum:

KEEP TIME WITH RED WATCHES
This season’s red watches are a bright, bold alternative to heavily complicated timepieces of the past.

Not that long ago, wearing a so-called “flashy” timepiece was synonymous with donning a wrist covered in diamonds or a no-holds-barred tourbillon. We ourselves have never been blingsters, but we do like the idea of an aggressive statement watch, so when red showed up at this year’s Baselworld watch fair, we took note. Not bad, not bad at all, we thought. The best of them, featured here, are assertive, commanding—yes, even stealth—in their use of up-to-date technology. They’re also built by serious watchmakers with serious intentions. Worn with a gray pinstripe, say, for work or with something more casual for play, The Big Red Ones are masterpieces of 24/7 with a decidedly classic but witty riff on what’s modern now.

CX SWISS MILITARY WATCH: "HURRICANE":
Watch Analog watch Train Clock Watch accessory

BREITLING: "SKYRACER SPECIAL SERIES":
Watch Analog watch Light Product Clock

CHOPARD: "MILLE MIGLIA GTXL ROSSO CORSA":
Watch Analog watch White Light Clock

BELL & ROSS: "BR 01 RED RADAR":
Light Red Material property Home appliance Gas

ULYSSE NARDIN: "MAXI MARINE DIVER":
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

· Super Moderator
17,356 Posts
That B&R Radar looks like it would be a blast to own. I curse the Fates, as I was not born into wealth!

· Premium Member
2,265 Posts
I like the Chopard Mille Miglia, Bell & Ross Radar, and that Tutima. :thumbup1: One of my "grails" is a UN Maxi Marine Diver, but that is just too much red for my tastes. They have some black dialed Maxi Marine Divers with red chrono hands that look pretty sharp.

· Registered
405 Posts
I like the Chopard Mille Miglia, Bell & Ross Radar, and that Tutima. :thumbup1: One of my "grails" is a UN Maxi Marine Diver, but that is just too much red for my tastes. They have some black dialed Maxi Marine Divers with red chrono hands that look pretty sharp.
My thoughts exactly, that UN is bright! There are some very beautiful Maxi Marines, but many of them are extremely flashy.

· Registered
1,794 Posts
Unfortunatley in my line of work and location anything, and I mean even the littlest item of red or blue is used to signify your prefrence: Nortenos= Red ...so needless to say years of exposure have conditioned me to look at most things worn that are blue or red as gang related.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.